Monday 24 November 2014

Final idea- Christmas in London

Final idea- Christmas in London

Christmas
Everyone knows what Christ mas is and what it stands for, family, sharing, gifts, the Christmas spirit and togetherness. One of the additions of Christmas is the decorations set up all around London and the events set up for people to enjoy at this time of year.

What I wish to capture.
I would like to capture all of these aspects in my images as this season is coming up and I personally enjoy Christmas and what it stands for with its perks. I wish to capture how the city gives the citizens the opportunity to have a great time in the city with their family by setting up decorations, light and events specifically for people enjoying Christmas.

Conclusion
I wish to capture the ways the city gives to the people at the time of Christmas with decorations, events and providing festive atmospheres for family’s and couples.

No comments:

Post a Comment